Genetic Engineering Google Slides
Would you like some ready to use genetic engineering activities? These Google Slides are engaging and no prep – all you need to do is add them to your Google Classroom. With fun tasks, like drag & drop to genetically engineer bacteria, your students will love these!
Ready to use genetic engineering Google Slides!
Genetic engineering is a fascinating part of biotechnology. These Google Slides activities bring it to life for your students, with drag & drop diagrams to show how genetic engineering is done, a case study article with questions, designing their own genetically engineered organism, and much more! Your students will love these digital INB tasks.
There are answer slides and a Google Forms Quiz for you to easily check student progress. It’s self-grading, so there is no extra work for you.
Genetic Engineering content covered:
- The process of genetic engineering – in both animals and bacterial cells
- Examples of genetic engineering
- Benefits and risks of genetic engineering
My Genetic Engineering Google Slides Activities and Quiz includes:
- Student Google Slides Activities: 13 slides of engaging activities, including:
- researching interesting examples of GMOs
- drag & drop to create a diagram of how bacteria are genetically engineered to produce insulin
- labelling a diagram of genetically engineering a glow-in-the-dark cat
- sorting and ranking benefits & risks of genetic engineering
- considering their own opinions on genetic engineering
- and more!
- Answer Slides: animated for going through with the whole class, or you can set them on Google Classroom for students to check and correct their own work
- Google Forms Quiz: a self-grading 10 point quiz to let you easily check student progress, including images to support some questions
- Teacher Guidance: how to assign and use this resource
How do I use the Google Slides and Quiz?
- After checkout, you can immediately download your resource
- Then you’ll click the links in the PDF to make copies for your own Google Drive
- Next, simply assign the slides and quiz to your students on Google Classroom
And that is it – your lesson is prepped and ready to go.
Would you love some Doodle Notes to review this lesson? You can get them for just $2 extra in my Genetic Engineering Bundle.
Please note: You will need a Google Classroom set up for your students and each student will need their own device and an internet connection to access the Google Slides and Quiz. Most clipart and questions are secured and cannot be edited. The answers can be edited.
You’re busy juggling a million things – let me take lesson planning off your plate. Download my ready to use resources instantly and get your time back.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.